Fior Di Latte
Live Probiotic Cultures
Fior Di Latte is a fresh Mozzarella style typical of South of Italy. The texture is spongy and elastic. At Belfiore Cheese this product is made with live Pro-Biotic Lactic Cultures. Fior Di Latte is perfect as appetizer, ideal with tomatoes, basil and olive oil. Fior Di Latte adds rich flavor to any deli sandwich and makes appetizing hors d’oeuvre when topped with grilled eggplants, zucchinis or bell peppers.
Where to buy?
Our products are made 100% naturally without any additives or preservatives.
- Fresh cultured semi-soft stretched mozzarella
- Made with live Pro-Biotic Lactic Cultures
- Spongy and elastic texture
- Creamy and milky flavor
- Log sized 6 oz mozzarella ball in water
- Shelf life 30 days
- Produced with Grade “A” r-BST free milk
- 100% natural – no additives or preservatives, gluten free
- Case pack: Retail 126oz, Food service 4/3 lb & 25 lb
- Tamper evident sealed in clear cups (retail) or white tubs (food service)
- Best season availability: all year